1. At no time should the property be damaged. The medallion is hidden in such a way where hunters will not need garden tools, will not need to swim, nor will need to engage in any activity that puts themselves or others in danger. The medallion will never be hidden in a way where ornamental plants or garden beds will need to be trampled upon.
2. Hunters are encouraged to politely help each other remember these simple rules so that our public spaces can remain safe and fun for all people who enjoy our public spaces.
3. Hunters can be assured that the medallion will not be hidden at the Fillebrown House, Tamarack Nature Center, or in any construction zone. The medallion will also not be hidden on school property.
4. To honor the spirit of this event, the finder of the medallion will win $750 and will earn a $250 bonus if that finder is a resident of White Bear Lake, White Bear Township, Vadnais Heights, Birchwood, Hugo, Mahtomedi or Willernie. Proof of residence will be required for claiming the bonus amount at the time of the medallion’s discovery. To also ensure more access to local families, all are invited to search for the medallion but anyone outwitting our clue writer for two years in a row will be ineligible to win the following year.
5. In the event that the medallion is not found within 24 hours of the release of the last clue, Coldwell Banker Realty and its co-sponsors reserve the right to end the hunt and donate the prize money to a local charity.