1. At no time should the property be damaged. The medallion is hidden in such a way where hunters will not need garden tools, will not need to swim, nor will need to engage in any activity that puts themselves or others in danger. The medallion will never be hidden in a way where ornamental plants or garden beds will need to be trampled upon.
2. Hunters are encouraged to politely help each other remember these simple rules so that our public spaces can remain safe and fun for all people who enjoy our public spaces.
3. Hunters can be assured that the medallion will not be hidden at the Fillebrown House, Tamarack Nature Center, or in any construction zone. The medallion will also not be hidden on school property.
4. Please also be mindful of others during this time of social distancing. The CDC has recommended six feet of distance between you and fellow hunters.
5. In the event that the medallion is not found within 24 hours of the release of the last clue, Coldwell Banker Realty and its co-sponsors reserve the right to end the hunt and donate the $1000 prize money to a local charity.